GLENDALE ACADEMY INTERNATIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website, and all of its sub-websites, are owned and operated by the GLENDALE ACADEMY INTERNATIONAL (often referred to as GAI) Administration and Staff. The website is structured to directly reflect all policies and procedures set forth by the Board of Education. Glendale Academy International has the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any feature or aspect of this website, for any reason; that is, without limitation, availability, or equipment needed for accessing and utilizing this website.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The utilization of this school websites is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth (Terms and Conditions of Use). Please read them through thoroughly and carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of each of the Terms and Conditions of Use. The Glendale Academy International reserves the right to modify this site in any fashion at any time as well as these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Copyright and Trademark
- This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including items such as photography, video, graphics, text, software, and forms. Each of the items mentioned prior, are subject to Copyright laws. You may NOT modify, publish, display, transmit, or subject yourself to the transfer or sale or in any form, exploit the content that exists on this website or that of any affiliates.
- The data, information, materials, and services provided on this website are for the use to benefit the students, parents, members, staff of the Glendale Academy International, and beyond. Changes or modifications to pages, structure, or procedure may incur at any time on this website. The materials on this website are provided in an “as is” state, without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied to the largest extent permissible to the applicable law.
- You shall not upload, e-mail, post, or make available in any other fashion, any material on this website that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other laws; that is, without direct permission from the absolute source.
Disclaimer of Warranty / Limitation of Website Liability
Agreement : shall agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. The Glendale Academy International, its affiliates, or any other organization or members, therein, shall not incur any responsibility for your use of this website. The School is not liable for any negative impact that is incurred to any one individual’s computer.
Limited License :The Glendale Academy International website, and all sub-websites are for educational use. Unless otherwise expressed, you may not modify, copy, distribute, re-distribute, transmit, display, use, publish, license, create derivative material from, transfer, or sell any information or content contained anywhere on this website or any sub-websites, via direct or indirect means.
Limitation of liability : The Glendale Academy International shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, economic, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if School has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses
Post of Content
The Glendale Academy International reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to, or posted on the website. Without limitation, the Glendale Academy International shall have the right to remove any material that the Glendale Academy International, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable, with regard to the standards of policies and procedures set forth by the Glendale Academy International Board of Education.
Modification of Terms
The Glendale Academy International has the right to, at any time, change, or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this website and that of any sub-websites. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means necessary in order to provide the most accurate and effective information possible.
Summary of Agreement
Each of the prior Terms and Conditions of Use validates the entire agreement between the Glendale Academy International and you, as the user or visitor of the Glendale Academy International website. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use take affect immediately.
Registration Methods and Related Information
The Glendale Academy International strives to make its registration policies and procedures as simple as possible so that you can quickly and easily register for open enrollment courses. Following these procedures maximizes your chance of enrolling in the class you want, when you want it. Register early; class sizes are limited and classes often fill quickly! If you have questions or need additional information, please contact our : Customer Support Center.
In Person: The admission form is available from the school head office and can be collected Monday to Saturday between 9:30 am and 3 pm.
The complete form should be submitted along with the following documents
- Copy of the last progress report card from the previous school
- Copy of birth certificate (please bring the original for verification)
- Original Transfer certificate from the previous school
By Mail: - Allow at least 3 workdays for processing
You can register by electronic mail. Since class sizes for most of our open enrollment courses are limited and classes often fill up quickly, please note that it could take up to three workdays to process your registration application after we receive it. Download the complete Application form, in PDF format (Click here to download Application Form) and eMail your complete Application form duly filled with signature and attestation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Methods and Registration Information
We must receive your payment at the time of registration. We accept: Cash, Draft, banker Cheque, Cross Cheque, Credit Card (Acceptable by ICICI Bank Ltd), Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
By Glendale Academy International : The Glendale Academy International reserves the right to cancel your registration. If circumstances cause us to cancel, we will inform the participant if we need to cancel, but will retain the prepaid tuition or registration forms until the participant or employer informs us to either:
- refund the money or return the registration forms;
- transfer the prepaid tuition amount or registration forms toward tuition for another scheduled course for the same person; or
- transfer the prepaid tuition amount or registration forms toward tuition for another scheduled course for another person.
By the Participant :All enrollment cancellation requests must be submitted in writing by e-mail. If you do not cancel your registration in a timely manner, you will be responsible for the full tuition. No requests made via telephone will be honored. Once you have accessed the course for any amount of time, cancellations and transfers WILL NOT be issued.
Should you have any questions, comments and/or concerns with regard to the information presented in this document or that of any other document, please direct your inquires to the webmaster at email@example.com